- 2018-2027: NWO Gravitation award Sustainable cooperation: Roadmaps to a resilient society' (SCOOP)
- General Board of the Dutch National Science Foundation (NWO) grant to examine best practices for equal opportunities at NWO (one year post-doc).
- Grants from Lorentz Center and KNAW to organize an interdisciplinary workshop on the morality of inequality.
- Grant from the NWO Conflict and Security program (with Dr. Fieke Harinck) to examine effectiveness of early vs. late interventions in conflict involving honor concerns (one year post-doc)
- Differential success of male vs. female grant applicants (General Board, Dutch National Science Foundation (NWO), 100.000 Euro’s)
- Group processes and rule adherence (CCV: Center for prevention of criminality and safety, 50.000 Euro)
- Minority hostility and resistance (With Prof. Dr. J. Jetten, Australian Research Council, 156.000 Australian Dollars, ARC Grant no. DP1094034)
- Conflict and Security fund: Representative negotiation. (PI Prof. Dr. C. de Dreu, 600.000 Euro, NWO Grant no. 432-08-002)
- Conflict and Security fund: Value conflict. (with Dr. F. Harinck, 600.000 Euro, NWO Grant no. 432-08-016)
- Communication and public opinion formation on CO2 capture and storage (with Dr. Dancker Daamen; CATO-2 Consortium, 2 million Euro’s)
- Scientific Research innovation fund: newcomers in groups (with Dr. F. Rink, 290.000 Euro, NWO Grant no. 472.04.044)
- The social acceptance of new technology for CO2 capture and sequestration (with Dr. D. Daamen, Ministry of Economic Affairs, 1.2 million Euro)
- Facilitating the combination of work and family commitments (ING Financial Service Organization; 174.000 Euro)
- Effects of ethnic and gender integration vs. segregation in educational and work settings (with Dr. C. van Laar; NWO Grant No. 261.98.906)